Cleft Palate Foundation (CPF)
The mission of CPF is to enhance the quality of life for individuals affected by cleft lip and palate and other craniofacial birth defects.
- providing comprehensive information to educate patients, families, and professionals;
- making referrals to cleft/craniofacial treatment teams;
- offering telephone and online counseling and support service through the Cleftline 1-800-24-CLEFT (800-242-5338);
- funding research to learn all we can about prevention and care;
- hosting the Connections Conference: for Families, Caregivers, and Patients
- providing Cleftline Teddy Bears with repaired cleft lips;
- advocating for family-centered team care;
- awarding scholarships to healthcare professionals each year; and,
- awarding a minimum of three $500 college scholarships each year to young adults affected by cleft and craniofacial birth defects.
To receive information by mail, you may fill out an online information request form by clicking here.