Connections to be rescheduled!
October 3 event cancelled.
Looking for hotels for your Connections travel? Scroll to the bottom of the page to get started!
We are so pleased and excited to announce that this fall we’ll be hosting Connections: A Conference for Patients and Families in our hometown, Chapel Hill, NC at The William and Ida Friday Center for Continuing Education. The Connections conference is a full-day education and support event:
- Voices Of Experience family panel
- Treatment team Q & A
- Workshops on key topics
- Children’s activities including dance, yoga & movement class, visits by therapy dogs, art projects and story-telling
- Informal lunch chats with others affected by craniofacial birth differences
Connections is always an amazing event but depends on parent, family, patient participation to make it great. Join us!
Join us in Chapel Hill on October 3! If you don’t live in the Raleigh/Durham, Chapel Hill area, we’re still probably closer than you think:
- Richmond, VA 2hrs, 45 mins
- Greensboro, NC 55 mins
- Charlotte, NC 2 hrs, 15 mins
- Asheville, NC 3 hrs 15 mins
- Greenville, SC 3 hrs, 40 mins
- Columbia, SC 3 hrs 40 mins
There are many hotels within easy commuting distance to the Friday Center. A few of the nearest ones include:
- Courtyard Chapel Hill, 100 Marriott Way Chapel Hill North Carolina 27517 USA – .2 miles/5 minute walk
- Holiday Inn Express Chapel Hill, 6119 Farrington Road, Chapel Hill, NC 27517 — 2.3 miles/8 minute drive
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chapel Hill/Durham 6121 Farrington Road, Chapel Hill, NC 27517 — 2.1 miles/6 minute drive
- Aloft Chapel Hill, 1001 Hamilton Road, Chapel Hill, NC 27517 — 1.3 miles/6 minute drive
- Days Inn Chapel Hill, 1312 North Fordham Boulevard, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 — 3.6 miles/11 minute drive